Teacher’s Pension is not what school districts are historically used to. Unlike many others, Teacher’s Pension is not an insurance company, bank or “product manufacturer.” We are a Consulting Firm and an Education Provider that work with many “sub-vendors” and investment providers to help your employees plan and prepare for retirement through the power of education and not just another “sales pitch.”
As a Consulting Firm providing strategic financial wellness education and meaningful notice to both Certificated and Classified Employees, we offer no-cost evaluations and recommendations on additional ways school districts may save money, time and liability.
- Customize a tailored Financial Wellness Education plan for the District and their employees.
- Customize the right Employee Benefit “Environment” by evaluating current 403b/457 plan design, administration, technology and employee options.
- Conduct vendor vetting and selection.
- Recommend 403b/457 Third Party Administrator (TPA), IRS compliance and investment provider payroll remittance.
- Set up Special Pay Plans such as vacation pay, early retirement incentive plans, 401a plans and other plans to help with employee union groups.
- Set up FICA Alternative Plans - 3121 plans for Social Security opt out plans for Classified Employees.
Schedule a consultation with a retired superintendent